Hello,
I have a question concerning whitelist and blacklist in SpamAssassin. Our
mail provider uses online DNS blacklists. One of my clients uses mail
provider whose IP addresses are almost all time on some blacklist and
therefore I can't receive emails from him. So my question is: Is it possible
to still use DNS blacklists and add domain of my client to whitelist? Will
it work?
>From info what I've read I'm not sure... Or do DNS blacklists have higher
priority and whitelist will not help me in my case?
Thank you for help,
Mario