On Fri, 25 Jan 2013, mario21 wrote:
Yes Ted, I was thinking about the same but I'm afraid about more spam...

Benny - blocked is IP address (usually whole range of IP addresses). My
client uses a mail provider whose almost all IP addresses are very often
blacklisted (I checked it via http://mxtoolbox.com/). But my client doesn't
send spam, he just uses affected SMTP server (what I know, his mail provider
is his ISP). Therefore I can't receive his email. I know that it is problem
of sender's mail provider, but I would like to resolve it on my side if it's
possible...

--

You need to show the sender proof that his ip address is blocked and hopefully how often it is. He at least needs to complain to his isp about the fact that people who he sends to can't get his email. I guarantee that if you aren't receiving it there are others who aren't either.

Ted Hatfield