On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:57:28 +0100
"Giampaolo Tomassoni" <giampa...@tomassoni.biz> wrote:
I don't see too many differences with running more SA
processes with linuxes (in which a fork() is actually a vfork()).

On 07.03.13 07:01, David F. Skoll wrote:
I don't believe that's true.  Do you have evidence to back up that claim?
fork() and vfork() have very different semantics and vfork() would not
work at all for spamd.

the implementation of fork() in linux makes it nearly the same as vfork().
WinError #99999: Out of error messages.