On 06.05.13 16:16, Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:
And how, exactly, is a sender to determine someone read an email one has sent?

Seems to me, the best one can do is be satisfied with no DSN.

That's why I wrote "if it's visibly ignored, trashed, dropped" (according to
old explanation of D.J.Balling in rfc-ignorant conference).

We can't confirm compliancy, but in some clear situations we can confirm
uncompliancy.

Due to unexpected conditions Windows 2000 will be released
in first quarter of year 1901