I use NameCheap for my own domain registrations and recommend it to others, so I can guarantee that at least my family's email isn't spam...

Bret Miller
Manager, Information Technology
Grace Communion International
Email: bret.mil...@gci.org <mailto:bret.mil...@gci.org>
Phone: (626) 650-2343

On 5/7/2013 12:26 PM, Chris Santerre wrote:
RE: dns*.registrar-servers.com as a rogue registrar?

The owner is NameCheap, Inc.

A quick google will bring up historical problems with NameCheap and its owner and its DBAs.

I dare not say anything bad about them and let you judge for yourself on their history. Richard Kirkendall has a tendency to yell "Slander!" when someone even mentions their name.

--Chris
(I top post because I care.)