> From: lcon...@go2france.com
> To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
> Subject: dns*.registrar-servers.com as a rogue registrar?
> Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 13:15:24 -0500
>

> Nearly all of the .pw domains have their authoritative NS at
> dns*.registrar-servers.com.
>
> that registrar and few others are always at the top of my reports for
> NSs of sender domains of spam we reject.
>
> Does anybody score a msg if its sender domain is DNS hosted by
> registrar-servers.com or other?
>
> what would that rule look like?
>
> Len

I've found this to be a pretty helpful approach.
I couldn't find a plugin to do this, and I didn't have time to figure out how
to write one, so added the functionality via MimeDefang.
I have a list of 'evil' domains and IPs in two RBLs which I maintain myself. I
check NS records against these, and if I get a match, I bump up the score by
returned by SA by the value of the last byte.
I'm not sure this approach would scale to a gazillion mails a day, but works
fine for the levels we have to deal with (a couple of 100K tops).
Judy.