On Tue, 20 Aug 2013, Joe Acquisto-j4 wrote:

On 8/20/2013 at 5:00 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:

what happens then you pipe a mail into "spamassassin -D"?

Never tried it.

What "spamassassin --lint" produce?

Quite a lot.   You want me to post the entire output?

Bear in mind, that will tell you whether those configuration files are syntactically correct; that does not tell you anything about whether or not those are the files the spamd daemon is using.

Take a look at the script that starts spamd. It may have a hardcoded path to the configuration directory.

  We are hell-bent and determined to allocate the talent, the
  resources, the money, the innovation to absolutely become a
  powerhouse in the ad business.       -- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer
  ...because allocating talent to securing Windows isn't profitable?
 4 days until the 1934th anniversary of the destruction of Pompeii