Thank you for the advice.  I will attempt to follow it.   For today, it's been
a long one and my stamina is not yet up to par.  So more tomorrow perhaps.

joe a.

>>> On 9/6/2013 at 9:42 AM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

if you need help, the best way is to:

- stay *concise* at all times - verbose blah can drive ppl away
- post config and then explain issue, *concisely*
- don't revive old threads.
- help ppl help you - their time is precious and few have unlimited
patience.
- keep it down to facts - if you have a problem, "I thought", I
assumed", "I hoped" are of little value.