According to this thread of five years ago, that RBL is not very well maintained. I wonder if that's still the case?
(http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/New-Day-old-Bread-list-trick-td52989.html)

There also don't appear to be any alternative RBLs that provide a similar list. I might have to chalk this one up as "not worth the effort". :(