On 12/19/2013 10:13 AM, Alex wrote:
Isn't that where Kevin works too? Couldn't you just walk down the hall
and ask him? lol
:-) I'm trying to get more people involved in the project.

Speaking of which, I published the crash course on email / spam at https://raptor.pccc.com/raptor.cgim?template=email_spam_compendium if anyone has any comments. I know I need to add some about DMARC but a lot of people have contributed to this. I'm going to get the ability to comment, etc. soon but I want it to be a general resource for new system admins or people coming up to speed on the spam battle to use as a crash course.

You can also see all the framework I'm working on for an RBL for the SA Project.

Regards,
KAM