Am 19.12.2013 18:48, schrieb Kevin A. McGrail:
> On 12/19/2013 10:13 AM, Alex wrote:
>> Isn't that where Kevin works too? Couldn't you just walk down the hall
>> and ask him? lol
> :-) I'm trying to get more people involved in the project.
>
> Speaking of which, I published the crash course on email / spam at
> https://raptor.pccc.com/raptor.cgim?template=email_spam_compendium

couldnt read that all ,but looks nice

if
> anyone has any comments.  I know I need to add some about DMARC but a
> lot of people have contributed to this.  I'm going to get the ability to
> comment, etc. soon but I want it to be a general resource for new system
> admins or people coming up to speed on the spam battle to use as a crash
> course.

spf. dkim, dmarc are not antispam mechs, however they may help sometimes
in "some" spam cases, so do not mix it up with antispam and confuse users

see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys_Identified_Mail
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for associating a domain
name with an email message

see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework
..
Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email validation system designed to
prevent email spam by detecting email spoofing
..

Dmarc goes on top of DKIM and SPF

Anyone may have right spf,dkim,dmarc stuff

i got tons of spam passing spf, dkim, dmarc checks, mostly from hacked
big freemailer accounts, "at the end" its always the content which makes
a mail spammy

> You can also see all the framework I'm working on for an RBL for the SA
> Project.
>
> Regards,
> KAM

Best Regards