On Tue, 11 Feb 2014, Amir Caspi wrote:

I could release the rules publicly but that may end up backfiring, per above. John, Kevin, what do you guys think?

Spammers can install SpamAssassin as easily as anyone else, that's a known risk. Any rules we provide they can potentially test against their spams to minimize score.

How much they actually *do* this I can't say.

We could try it with one of your rules, and if it suddenly stops hitting then the spammers are reacting.

I think it has value, even if they do react.

  Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) means that now you use your
  computer at the sufferance of Microsoft Corporation. They can
  kill it remotely without your consent at any time for any reason;
  it also shuts down in sympathy when the servers at Microsoft crash.
 Tomorrow: Abraham Lincoln's and Charles Darwin's 205th Birthdays