On 2/11/2014 2:02 PM, John Hardin wrote:
On Tue, 11 Feb 2014, Amir Caspi wrote:

I could release the rules publicly but that may end up backfiring, per above. John, Kevin, what do you guys think?

Spammers can install SpamAssassin as easily as anyone else, that's a known risk. Any rules we provide they can potentially test against their spams to minimize score.

How much they actually *do* this I can't say.

We could try it with one of your rules, and if it suddenly stops hitting then the spammers are reacting.

I think it has value, even if they do react.
I agree with John's assessment.