Amir Caspi wrote:
> Bayes is set to autolearn, and I manually run sa-learn about once a week on
> my spam folder (to learn the FNs, plus lower-scoring spam that was not
> autolearned).

Try setting up a cron job to run this daily or even as often as hourly.
 The faster you get feedback into the system the less likely it is
you'll end up with strange results.

Have you tried learning one specific FN, then reprocessing that message
to see what Bayes score it gets?  IME it will usually shift from
BAYES_00 to at least BAYES_40 in most cases, even with a large sitewide
DB with far more tokens than the usual per-user DB.

-kgd