On Feb 17, 2014, at 7:36 AM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> could we agree to set the ceilings on lower safer scores?

In the interest of full disclosure, these rules are being tested because of me
(or at my suggestion anyway). I set them up locally based on discussion on this
very list from about 2 years ago. FWIW, I have been using these rules for
nearly a year and have seen ZERO FPs caused by them, over tens or hundreds of
thousands of emails for multiple users. In fact, I set them up because too many
FNs were getting by Bayes because they were hitting on only a few other very
low-scoring rules. Even today I still get FNs that hit BAYES_999, because they
hit no other rules with meaningful scores.

I know everyone's spam is different, just offering my experience.

--- Amir
thumbed via iPhone