--As of February 17, 2014 2:54:11 PM +0000, RW is alleged to have said:

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:09:33 -0500
Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> Hello,
>
> seems after last rule update we've got new rule BAYES_99 in
> 72_scores.cf but
> without score (and thus default 1.0) in 50_scores.cf.
>
> ... a mistake happened apparently?

I'll look and see.  I've never tried to promote a bayes rule so it
might need to bypass sandbox.

I have spam that's already hitting BAYES_999 with the default 1.0 score.

--As for the rest, it is mine.

Same here - it's causing a fair amount of FNs, as I have BAYES_99 set with a 4.7 score, so this is lowering the spam score for a lot of mail.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.