RW wrote:
> I have spam that's already hitting BAYES_999 with the default 1.0 score.

I upgraded as well and am also hit by several problems causing more
spam to be classified as an FN and passing a lot of spam through
today.  One of them is the BAYES_999 rule hitting with a score of 1.0.
In concept I like the idea of adding BAYES_999 to the BAYES_99 and
BAYES_90 and so forth hits.  That part looks good!  But since
BAYES_999 scores less than BAYES_99 it has the effect of reducing the
points for very certain spam.

And when I searched the net for information on BAYES_999 I couldn't
find much about it.  It is new after all so that is expected.  But I
think it will need a wiki page or something to describe the issues to
users.  Otherwise there will be many people just like me that are now
hitting many FNs due to it and will come here looking for information
about it.  Such as asking why the score for BAYES_999 is separate from
the other BAYES_* scores.  And why the default is lower than BAYES_99.
BAYES_999 seems uniquely different from the rest.  A wiki page
describing it would be a perfect and would keep the noise from people
like me off the mailing list.  :-)

Bob