On 3/19/2014 1:44 PM, Joseph Brennan wrote:

--On March 19, 2014 9:58:29 -0400 "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@pccc.com> wrote:

On 3/19/2014 5:14 AM, Nuno Fernandes wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to disable awl (or at least score it 0.001) when a
special rule hit like:

if URIBL_DBL_SPAM
    score AWL 0
endif

Is there any other way to achieve this goal?

I can't think of anyway to do it without adding functionality to SA,
sorry.

Does this do it?

score AWL 0
meta LOCAL_SCORE_AWL     AWL  &&  !URIBL_DBL_SPAM
score LOCAL_SCORE_AWL    -10

where -10 is whatever score AWL usually has (I forget)

AWL has a variable score, so you can't negate it by a fixed-score rule.. Fundamentally, it is a past-history based score averaging system, hence the scores for it constantly change.