I see that you know exactly what you want, but still feel obliged to post a
reply anyway, because this thread is publicly accessible in archives, hence
people who search a solution for a similar problem may replicate your patch
without realizing the consequences. So you can ignore my comments below,
they are not meant for you, they are here rather just for the reference:

Disabling AWL with the proposed patch has the following consequences:

1) AWL does not work and does not store the score when the condition in the
patch is met, hence not adjusting the sender history track in such cases

2) By skipping AWL on certain conditions, you open door to false positives
that AWL was designed to handle. For example if you skip AWL at certain
URIBL hits, it can happen that a good sender forwards a recipient on your
server a message containing a banned URI (I see it happening often on my
server). AWL would compensate it, and let the email from the good sender
pass unless there were other spam markers sufficiently high to override it.

3) Bypassing the AWL does not save any considerable time - the AWL run times
are negligible in comparison to RBL lookups, or even in comparison with the
parsing of rules.

4) It is a non-systematic modification and it is necessary to maintain it,
re-patching the AWL plugin after each update

So before applying this patch, other alternatives should be considered
first:
- adjusting scores for given spam markers sufficiently high, so that AWL
won't override them too easily
- reducing the awl_factor parameter
- adding rules suppressing AWL on certain condition (as shown in the
previous reply)
- using a shortcircuit
- checking RBL's in the MTU before SpamAssassin
- replacing AWL with TxRep

And when, despite the above, patching is chosen anyway, preferably it should
be done in the way suggested in my previous post, which lets AWL recording
the score while not returning any value.