> Seems the only problems Daniele could solve are obsolete rules and
> mistrained BAYES database.

Hello
I deleted the bayes database and trained it using real spam&ham
Today I got another one of these emails, the strange thing is that if I scan it with spamassassin manually the TO_NO_BRKTS_MSFT is triggered but it is not triggered on the original mail scanned with postfix + amavisd-new.

I tried to check the amavisd-new configuration but I cannot see anything that can exclude the rule.

The amavisd-new version is 2.8.0 and the server is a centos 6.5 using ispconfig as hosting panel.

Does anyone have an idea on what I'm doing wrong?