On 06/07/2014 03:55 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

On 06.06.14 18:06, Daniele Paoni wrote:
I deleted the bayes database and trained it using real spam&ham

I would not clear the BAYES DB so fast. Even BAYES_00 spam can become
BAYES_99 after a few properly trained samples.

OK, I will keep it in mind for the next time :-)

Today I got another one of these emails, the strange thing is that if
I scan it with spamassassin manually the TO_NO_BRKTS_MSFT is triggered
but it is not triggered on the original mail scanned with postfix +
amavisd-new.

did you reload amavis after spamassassin rule updates?

Yes I have also rebooted the server for a kernel upgrade so it was definitely restarted.