On 6/9/2014 2:33 PM, John Hardin wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jun 2014, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

On 6/9/2014 1:23 PM, Patrick Domack wrote:
 Comparing my list of new domains, shows that DOB seems to pick them up
 after they are 2 days old.

I wonder how we can use DNS, an RBL and distributed lookups to get the age of domains AND share the information so it's centrally available...

Perhaps we should cultivate contacts at a registrar so that the BL can be generated directly off their feed of changes?

Perhaps somebody at DailyChanges.com or WhoisAPI.com? Though I agree getting the data for free will be challenging.

Good idea. If we can get existing data from trustable sources such as registries, we can add that to the source RBL and then only query the new ones.