Hi,

> > is enough for it to hit FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD and L_UNVERIFIED_YAHOO,
> > causing it to be marked as spam.
>
> Scores of 1.63 and 2.5 respectively, according to your sample. With a
> total score of 6.995, it is the latter one pushing it over the 5.0
> threshold, not the first one.
>
> Moreover, the responsible rule is NOT stock SA. The obvious L "local"
> prefix should be a clear hint. You defined it as "from yahoo, but not
> DKIM valid".
>
> For amusement, search google for UNVERIFIED_YAHOO (and insist you really
> mean it literally with the underscore rather than two words).
>
> "Yahoo uses DKIM and this wasn't signed". Funnily enough, that's a quote
> from a bug report back April 2007. Actually the OP closing its own
> report as not a bug.

This was a set of rules created by Mark back in 2011. Thanks for not
flaming me.

> > Is there something I'm missing, or is there a better way to do this to
> > avoid the FPs in the future?
>
> If by "doing this" you mean writing a safer variant of your local rule,
> you should have  (a) clearly stated it's a local rule, and  (b) pasted
> the complete current version of that local rule.
>
> By making us chase your local rules in archives, all you'll get is
> fingers pointing at your own, local rule.

I never intended to do that. I completely forgot this was a local rule.
I've disabled it for now, pending any words of wisdom on improving it from
those more knowledgeable than myself.

header __L_ML1       Precedence =~ m{\b(list|bulk)\b}i
header __L_ML2       exists:List-Id
header __L_ML3       exists:List-Post
header __L_ML4       exists:Mailing-List
header __L_HAS_SNDR  exists:Sender
meta   __L_VIA_ML    __L_ML1 || __L_ML2 || __L_ML3 || __L_ML4 ||
__L_HAS_SNDR
header __L_FROM_Y1   From:addr =~ m{[@.]yahoo\.com$}i
header __L_FROM_Y2   From:addr =~
m{\@yahoo\.com\.(ar|br|cn|hk|mx|my|ph|sg)$}i
header __L_FROM_Y3   From:addr =~ m{\@yahoo\.co\.(id|in|jp|nz|th|uk)$}i
header __L_FROM_Y4   From:addr =~
m{\@yahoo\.(ca|cn|de|dk|es|fr|gr|ie|it|pl|ru|se)$}i
meta   __L_FROM_YAHOO __L_FROM_Y1 || __L_FROM_Y2 || __L_FROM_Y3 ||
__L_FROM_Y4
header __L_FROM_GMAIL From:addr =~ m{\@gmail\.com$}i
meta     L_UNVERIFIED_YAHOO  !DKIM_VALID && !DKIM_VALID_AU &&
__L_FROM_YAHOO && !__L_VIA_ML
priority L_UNVERIFIED_YAHOO  500
score    L_UNVERIFIED_YAHOO  2.5
meta     L_UNVERIFIED_GMAIL  !DKIM_VALID && !DKIM_VALID_AU &&
__L_FROM_GMAIL && !__L_VIA_ML
priority L_UNVERIFIED_GMAIL  500
score    L_UNVERIFIED_GMAIL  2.5

Thanks,