On Jun 9, 2014, at 7:11 PM, David B Funk <dbf...@engineering.uiowa.edu> wrote:

> Just beware of FPs, I've seen some ugly URLs from things like airline
> reservation confirmations. (spammers are getting better at stealing
> features from legit messages to protect their garbage).

FWIW, I haven't had a single FP on that or any of my other AC rules... but,
that's only been tested on ham and spam for myself and my limited user base.
An FP could, in principle, happen.

> Also be aware that you cannot set the score for the rule __AC_LONGSTRS_URI
> at all (as it's an "indirect" rule and thus scoreless), you'll either
> have to rename it or use it in a meta rule.

Indeed, I use this as part of a meta for AC_SPAMMY_URIs, so if you're using it
standalone, remove the underscores.

--- Amir