Hi all,
first of all, big thanks for all the inputs.

I am seeing a nice quantity of blocked spammers it was really a high rate
of them and KAM you, as always, are right. It is taking some FP on the run,
but from 640 blocked emails less than a 1 percent were FP, that FPs are
being taking care on a white list. So, for me, at the moment the rule is
working great

@ Benny Pendersen and RW, you wrote:

Benny:

> Or just
>
> blacklist_from *.(com|net|org|biz)@*.*
>
> More simple and should do the same imho

RW:

>blacklist_from *=*.(com|net|org|biz)@*.*

How do you set this rule? This is a new type of rule for me :)

Once again, thanks for your inputs.

Sergio