Howdy -

I have two VMs at Digital Ocean, one on the east coast, one on the west.

I'm running Sendmail-8.14.8-2.fc20.x86_64. I have several DNSBLs listed:

FEATURE(`dnsbl',`in.dnsbl.org ')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`cbl.abuseat.org')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl',`dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net')dnl

Unfortunately, my home network is attached to a cable provider which
shows up in dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net.

Can I whitelist my IP address so that I can send mail through my mail
servers? Right now, it gets rejected.

Yeah, I know, I can always use my ISP's smtp server, I guess. But that
kind of sucks. I would rather use mine. Purely a pride thing, I know.

Thomas