Hello everybody,

I am sorry, in the last weeks I have been out of reach and did not have the
occasion to follow the messages regarding TxRep, and see
now there were some issues raised. In the meantime I've got also some private
emails with bug reports and suggestions, implemented
some of them, and also have made some other improvements and modifications on
my developer version. I'll be still travelling in the
next weeks, but will try to read through the mail archive, address reported
issues, and submit an up-to-date version of TxRep. Just
please keep the patience, it may take some time, as I cannot dedicate too much
time to it.

Ivo Truxa (the creator of TxRep)