On 8/5/2014 11:50 AM, RobertGrimes wrote:

I don't know if this is fair to ask, but would you (or anyone) care to see
if the message I am posting should be rated higher than 1.9? I appologize if
this is not appropriate.

The message is at http://pastebin.com/UZeDtLWZ

The debug log from spamd is at http://pastebin.com/6FERLq5C

That message doesn't contain much that the general SA rules will match. This type of message is a good candidate for Bayes once you get the training sorted out. If the headers were there, then there might be something. The debug log is not particularly useful. The main thing we need to see in this case is the headers that were added to the message.

The message is missing most of the headers. You need to figure out how to get the message with all of the headers intact for the best test. One way to do it is to get the message directly from the server. If the server is using the Maildir format, then each message is its own file and you just have to copy the right one. You can also get it from Outlook. If you view the message and then poke around in the menus, there should be an option to "View Headers". This will actually show you the full text of the message along with the headers. This is what you need to be testing with and showing us. (Caveat: The last version of Outlook I dealt with was 2000, so it may be a bit different now. Hopefully the option is still there somewhere.)

--
Bowie