On 8/12/2014 6:31 AM, matth wrote:
Please have a look at the email below: in the content analysis report (in
the body) the spam score appears as 5.1 points. The email is correctly
identified as spam, the subject line changed to include "*****SPAM*****".

However, in the email headers the score appears as 0.001, message is not
marked as spam, and even considered a good example of ham! (autolearn=ham).

I really can't understand what's going on... would appreciate any
assistance.