On 08/20/2014 02:25 PM, Matteo Dessalvi wrote:
Hi all.

I am managing a bunch of Linux MTAs which are placed in
front of some Exchange servers. In such a configuration
the Bayes filter is deployed site-wide.

For a new deployment of these servers I am planning
to use Redis as a centralized backend (previously
the bayes db were just files saved on the disk).

My question is: do I have to use a specific option
to tell sa-learn that the bayes db is now hosted on
Redis? Or sa-learn will use the info from the
bayes_sql_dsn directive in my local.cf?

Looking into the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SiteWideBayesSetup

or into the sa-learn docs:
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/sa-learn.html

did not give me any clues.

see

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk/contrib/HOWTO.Bayes-Redis/

hope that helps.
This is not an official doc, so if you see anything that needs to be added/changed, pls let me know.