W dniu 21.08.2014 o 13:45, Matteo Dessalvi pisze:
> I am pretty sure SA support the Redis authentication mechanism.
> For my tests I have used the following line:
>
> bayes_sql_dsn  server=127.0.0.1:6379;password=MySecretPWD;database=2

Thanks Matteo,
firstly I should try then write to ML:) So now I did own check. It looks
that SA doesn't authenticate when connects to redis. It didn't work for
me with your example not when I used
bayes_sql_password   password

When redis needs passowrd then SA throws "bayes: Redis failed: Redis
error: ERR operation not permitted", tcpdump also confirms that SA
doesn't do AUTH.
It's strange because in Redis.pm I can see that authentication is
supported. Now I'm thinking where I could made mistake in configuration...

Thanks,
Marcin