On Wednesday 10 September 2014 at 14:56:06 (EU time), M. Rodrigo Monteiro
wrote:

> Hi. Here is my scenario:
>
> Internet -> MX (Postfix) -> Relay (Postfix + Amavis with SpamAssassin) ->
> Zimbra

> My problem is that when an e-mail comes to multiple destinations and
> one of them is whitelisted, all these destinations becomes whitelisted
> too.

Looks like you want to set smtp_destination_recipient_limit = 1 in your front
end (MX) postfix setup:

http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Split-multiple-recipient-mail-td48458.html

Antony.

--
APL [is a language], in which you can write a program to simulate shuffling a
deck of cards and then dealing them out to several players, in four

 - David Given

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.