This working elsewhere for me but on my own server the score for the
rules I wrote are being ignored.  Example rule:

header SUBJECT_NOTIFICATION      Subject =~ /\bNotification\b/i
score  SUBJECT_NOTIFICATION      3.0

Spamd uses the rule but does not apply the score.  I am on 3.3.2 on
Mageia 3 with Postfix and Procmail.

What file do you have this rule stored in? Are you sure it's being read on start-up?

Have you tried to lint your rules?

# spamassassin --lint

Use "spamassassin -t -D < myfile 2>&1 |less" and read through the debug output for any possible errors and a reference to your cf file.

Regards,
Alex

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober*

--
Folks,
Please be aware that I am not always watching email so text me