On 10/09/2014 03:30 PM, Bowie Bailey wrote:
On 10/8/2014 5:03 PM, Axb wrote:
On 10/08/2014 10:48 PM, Robert A. Ober wrote:
On 9/22/14 4:20 PM, RW wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:11:44 -0500
Robert A. Ober wrote:

*Yes,  my test messages and SPAM hit the rules but ignore the score.*
What score does it have?

Could it be that the score got set after spamd was restarted?
__________________________________

What is the easiest way to know what score is applied per rule? Neither
the server log nor the header breaks it down.
I think the SA's docs show you how

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.txt

TEMPLATE TAGS
_REPORT_          terse report of tests hit (for header reports)

put this in you local.cf :

add_header all Report _REPORT_

iirc, this will add a nice  X-Spam-Report:  header with a list of rules
AND scores.

This should already be the default for messages marked as spam.  The
line above will add the report to ham messages as well.

I don't see that in the default templates in 10_default_prefs.cf
am I missing something? blind?

if you use report_safe 0 does it really add the full reports?

It's been years since I've used an aboslutely default SA.