On Sep 25, 2014, at 10:35 AM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> imo, fresh spam is the best spam.

I've got plenty...

> Nowadays, we tend to reejct most good fodder with all kinds of methods at
> SMTP level and what's left is often hardly enough to keep a bayes DB well fed.

In my case, spam is quarantined but not rejected.  All of my SMTP rejects are
DNSBL-based.  As a result, I've got plenty of "great" fresh spam to feed the
filter.  I've also got plenty of great ham.

I get about 5-10 FNs every day, most of them are due to new spam templates that
my local.cf isn't catching, but occasionally a few will get BAYES_00.  This is
happening a LOT less these days than it used to, but I'm still considering
whether to nuke and rebuild my DB...

--- Amir