On 9/25/2014 10:51 AM, John Hardin wrote:

If BAYES_00 hits on a spam, that indicates training issues.

I understand.

Since you're reporting problems with autolearn, that's not at all
surprising. Your bayes database is probably polluted.

You are probably going to have to wipe and retrain your bayes database
from scratch using known-good (i.e. hand classified) corpora. I also
suggest turning off autolearn.

I wiped it.

You *did* keep your initial Bayes training corpora, right?

I have an account that I have used to sign up for everything under the sun over the past 10 years. It's a goldmine for spam. I figured I use that to train the Bayes.