> I recommend tou to clear score for RP_MATCHES_RCVD... apparently too much
> FNs as you can see here

On 09/25/2014 03:26 PM, Deeztek Support wrote:
How would I go about clearning out the RP_MATCHES_RCVD score?

On 25.09.14 15:38, Axb wrote:
If you disable the rule it will probably mess up a bunch of metas so the best may be to set

there are no meta rules for RP_MATCHES_RCVD - for  we have __RP_MATCHES_RCVD
and all available metas (at least in SA rules) use that one.

therefore, anyone can easily disable RP_MATCHES_RCVD without negative
effects.

Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.