On 10/06/2014 12:51 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On 10/6/2014 12:39 PM, Eric Cunningham wrote:
Hello, has anyone else experienced an HUGE uptick in the number of
rejected legitimate emails following an sa-update run over this past
weekend (possibly yesterday, Oct 5)?  It looks like something caused
our once-adequate-and-happy required_hits value of 7.0 to be way too
restrictive suddenly blocking nearly every inbound email that wasn't
previously whitelisted.  For the moment, I've had to raise
required_hits to 25.0 to quell the torrent of rejected emails.  Any
ideas, explanations or, more importantly, help to remedy this are
appreciated.  Thank you.
Did you see the RHS_URIBL_DOB issue?

Further, I would look at one specific email and find out why it got over
the threshold.  Repeat for a few emails until a pattern or a lack of
pattern emerges.

Making systemic statements without any individual data points just leads
to chicken little scenarios.

regards,
KAM

No, I did not see anything about an RHS_URIBL_DOB issue. Could you, as you say, offer some data points on this?