On Mon, 27 Oct 2014, Chris Brandstetter wrote:

From Bugzilla
(https://lists.bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=&passw=&list=GLOBAL&func=help&extra=unsubscribe)
 :
"The simplest way to remove your address from a mailing list is
to send the following command in the body of an e-mail message to
majord...@bugzilla.org:
 unsubscribe LISTNAME
Replace "LISTNAME" with the name of the list you wish to leave.”

From Greatcircle (Majordomo
creators)(http://www.greatcircle.com/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=&passw=&list=GLOBAL&func=help&extra=unregister):
"The simplest way for you to unregister is to send the following command
in the body of an e-mail message to majord...@greatcircle.com:
 unregister
(A confirmation message may be sent to your e-mail address.)”

Sorry I did not use the body that was my error.