Am 25.11.2014 um 10:40 schrieb Paul Gardiner:
I drive spamassassin using spampd.

I've just swapped from using opensuse 13.1 to 13.2. That's taken
me from spamassassin 3.3.2 to 3.4.0. I have two confusing changes.

1) The really problematic one is that I no longer see X-Spam-Level
and X-Spam-Status headers in the processed mail. I do still have
X-Spam-Checker-Version. I was using status to trigger rejection,
so now effectively I have no filtering.

2) The confusing one: I used to have many .cf files in
/usr/share/spamassassin/. I now have none

you need to call "sa-update" after a version change since the rules are always below a versioned folder