On 12/04/14 18:49, Axb wrote:

A few have shown interest but as there hasn't been the flood of
enthusiasm and stuff getting done which I hoped for so I've dropped the
idea of getting a public autogenerated rule set / sa-update channel going.

Hello.

With the risk of sounding stupid...

I would be interested, and I *might* be willing to help, but it is not clear to me what I could do for the task (not even getting to whether I've got what is needed).

Maybe your project would be more succesful if you provided a rough guide on what anyone can do?

I run a few spamassassing sites, but would that be enough? What should I collect and send? How? ...

 bye & Thanks
        av.