On 12/04/2014 10:30 PM, Bob Proulx wrote:
Axb wrote:
It's been more than a month since my first "SOUGHT 2.0" msg.

A few have shown interest but as there hasn't been the flood of enthusiasm
and stuff getting done which I hoped for so I've dropped the idea of getting
a public autogenerated rule set / sa-update channel going.

Good poke!  And I will leave this to the list to show further
enthusiasm for the project instead of simply promising time off list.

Bob,

It's not a poke - it's a fact.

To be able to create usable rules, several times/day I need feeds to spit *at least* +150k/day. As I don't have the data....