mls wrote:
Search for 'rules: INC:' in the resulting debug output.
Is any of the reported elements reported as tainted (with an 'Y') ?

I don't see tainted elements. But please check here:
http://paste2.org/HzINJUwL

Thanks. Strange...

Does the problem go away if you disable the Rule2XSBody plugin,
i.e. by commenting-out a line:
   loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Rule2XSBody
in one of the .pre config files (probably in v320.pre)  ?

My mailserver runs on ubuntu 14.04 and Rule2XSBody is commented out by default
in /etc/spamassassin/v320.pre

If not in v320.pre then it must be in some other .pre file.
As Benny Pedersen noted your log shows that this plugin is enabled.
Perhaps in /etc/spamassassin/sa-compile.pre .

  Mark