On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgr...@pccc.com> wrote:
> Spf deals with the envelope sender not the from address.
>
> Beyond that it, you might find dkim to be a better solution to prevent
> others spoofing your domain.
> Regards,
> KAM

Thanks for the reply.  Has anyone tried a test like the Spoofing
test available at knowb4.com?

You fill in a form, then they send a test email
from your.b...@example.com , where example.com
is your own domain.

It is not caught by SPF, and it passes DKIM.

I'm talking about inbound email at your MX,
and spoofing of the From address.  Everything
else (sender, helo) matches the origin.