Am 16.02.2015 um 19:10 schrieb ttgh:
Reindl, thank you for the reply but in our situation we have 100% confidence
that these old addressees are spam.  In any case, that's our risk to bear.
Can you offer any suggestions on how to use these old addressees as a
'honeypot' or even an outright ban list?  (I'm not sure what the technical
description should be.)

in no way since you refuse to use bayes and frankly a spamfilter without bayes won't work well at all - otherwise you could forward all these acccounts to a central account and after *manual review* train bayes with the messages

and no - a global bayes for spamass-milter is not that hard to maintain, in doubt you need 200 ham and 200 spam examples to get it start reasonable well and that will help you greatly because all other users benfit from the training messages you get to that accounts

disable autolearning and so on - i have around 10 years expierience with spamfilters and in the past we had autolearning appliances got more and more worse after 1-2 years until reset the complete bayes and train from scratch