Am 16.02.2015 um 20:53 schrieb ttgh:
Also I still don't understand why everyone is so reticent to immediately
black-list messages based on these 100% known-bad addressess.  For instance,
is it possible for a bulk spam message to trigger false positives?

because we all may have long years expierience?

frankly i saw last week a mail to our previous front-office which left the company in 2007 and i know the sender in person - it was not spam, he just replied to a years old message for whatever reason

do what you want - but i for myself will only use previous existing mail accounts as spamtrap over my dead body