On 02/24/2015 09:28 PM, Yves Goergen wrote:
Am 24.02.2015 um 19:56 schrieb Axb:
- Please post missed spam samples in pastebin.com - do not post samples
to mailing lists

It's too many to process them individually in pastebin. Here's an
archive with ~60 messages in files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8CN0ghdY1SdSzBqdkswRUdOb0U/view

ZIP password: spam
(Google thinks there's a virus in it so I needed to encrypt it.)

didn't need a password to extract but... whatever format those .eml are in, none of text editors was able to handle them so that didn't help.

- What plugins are you using?
(pls specify: Razor, Pyzor, DCC, etc)

neither of thsoe are installed by default so you ma want to look into them.

RAZR/PYZOR DCCC will make a huge difference.

Didn't change whatever comes as a standard.

- Are you handling mail for a company, personal email, ISP, one domain,
many domains, etc?

It's the mail server for a small web hosting service with multiple
domains and users. I don't know whether any of them wishes to receive
Polish messages.

I'd definitely suggest you enable the Spamhaus & SURBL rules.
I know german/austrian/swiss mail admins seems to have a problem with Spamhaus and prefer to trust the manitu RBL, yet, for my traffic, would be riddled with FPs while Spamhaus has been superb for the last 14 years. Potential FPs have always been fixed VERY fast and the hit rate can't be beat... but then.... whatever works...

Last but not least, get your Bayes setup running and it will give you the extra edge.

h2h

Axb