On 2015-03-15 15:01, Reindl Harald wrote:
surely, only 5% of incoming spam attempts make it to spamassassin / clamav here, but you need to keep in mind the amount of your regular ham messages in your mailflow which unconditionally touch the content scanners

Why would it? I'd hazard a guess that, on a percentage basis, I run less ham though SpamAssassin than spam.

Obviously comparing the raw numbers will give a different reset of results, due to the drastically different number of spam attempts vs ham attempts.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/