I've been running emails through a 3.4.0 installation and an older
version simultaneously in order to compare and tweak as necessary and
I've noticed quite a few instances where DATE_IN_FUTURE or
DATE_IN_PAST tests are hit when no such discrepancy seems to exist.

I've been meaning to dig deeper, and then today I got a totally legit
email from someone where all the hops are internal to our network and
I trust that times on all the machines are all within a minute or less
of each other.  All the timestamps I can see are within 10 seconds of
each other, so perhaps it's a timestamp formatting issue that's
triggering these, but I'm at a loss.  Adding to the mystery is the
fact that other emails from the same user (using the same
mailer/computer) don't fire the DATE_IN_FUTURE tag.

Am I missing something or is this a real false positive?

http://pastebin.com/GsmzaUSs

P.S. I have other example of both FUTURE and PAST that look like false
positives to me, but this particular example has the most
straightforward Received chain, and I know it's totally legit.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT CompSci
All syllogisms contain three lines |              sha...@shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew