Am 27.03.2015 um 16:16 schrieb Michael:
I would like automatically learn each users Bayes database in the
following way:

Do the following once a day for each user:
1.) sa-learn -u username --ham ../maildir/cur
2.) sa-learn -u username --spam ../maildir/.Spam/cur

The idea is to train the Bayes for each user without the need to take
care of learning Spam/Ham on their own.

The reason for taking the "cur" folder instead of the "new" folder is
that I assume that the contents of these folders have already been
verified for false-positives/negatives by the user.

A problem that could occur is when the user always deletes all mails in
.Spam/cur. Then the Bayes is only trained with Ham, but never Spam. Or
isn't that a problem?

What do you think about this strategy?

nothing good because in that case you can just stay at autolearning which is on by default after a bayes has at least 200 ham and 200 spam samples to get enabled at all